Are you interested in a swashbuckling, exciting adventure that is perfect for the entire family? Look no further than the Royal Conquest – a two-story, 46-foot U.S. Coast Guard inspected pirate ship! Settled in John’s Pass at Madeira Beach, our boat tour sails along some of the most beautiful waters you’ve ever seen. Not only will you enjoy amazing scenery, but also the antics of the pirate crew (krewe to the locals) will most certainly be unforgettable. Learn more about the Royal Conquest Pirate Ship!
Landlubbers say safety first, but for us, it’s all about the fun! Party like it’s 17th century! The Royal Conquest crewmembers are experts at having fun, and everyone on board is guaranteed a REALLY good time.
Here are some of the activities you will enjoy on our Tampa Bay pirate ship:
- Festive music provided by the professional quality surround system throughout the ship
- Water-gun battles *If getting wet isn’t your thing, there are plenty of dry areas available aboard the ship.
- Dance parties
- Face painting
- Dolphin watching
- Pirate stories
- Full-service bar *Beer, wine, sodas, and water are included. Premium drinks and small snacks are available for purchase.
Although the Royal Conquest looks like an authentic pirate ship, it is equipped with the necessary safety features, including:
- S. Coast Guard inspected and approved
- Life jackets
- Ship-to-shore radio
- Drug testing for all captains and crewmembers
What to Expect On our Boat Tour
Here’s a little more info before you may want to know about the Royal Conquest:
- The cruise lasts one and a half hours, unless otherwise noted. We depart from John’s Pass at 140 Boardwalk Place West, Madeira Beach, FL 33708.
- A parking garage is available as well as metered parking.
- There is a bathroom aboard the ship, however it is recommended to use land base facilities prior to boarding.
- Pirate gear is available for purchase at the Royal Conquest gift shop in John’s Pass.
- There are plenty of shaded areas on the ship; however, it is still highly recommended to wear sunscreen.
Go on a Pirate Adventure
Come one, come all! The Royal Conquest holds up to 46 passengers. There is no age limit, and there’s something for people of all ages to enjoy on the pirate cruise.
Ready to book your pirate adventure? It’s easy! Just click here to make a reservation or to learn more about the Royal Conquest Pirate Ship.