A corporate team outing can be a magic wand for the corporate world. It allows employees to have fun and de-stress, bond together, learn about their strengths and weaknesses, and return to work motivated and with a new perspective.
Company outings can be designed with a clear objective and a focus on results. They rewards employees for their hard work and increases productivity at work. While their sole purpose is for employees to take a break, they also help employers achieve their goals.
If you are planning to throw a corporate outing for your employees, there are different factors that you should consider. One of them is the activities you will conduct. They should be fun and exciting, and they should at least make your employees forget about the corporate world, even if it’s just for a while.
At Sunshine Scenic Tours, we offer something unique for your company outing— thrilling yet relaxing private cruises. If you are tired of the same old pool parties and corporate dinners at fine-dining restaurants, it’s time to inquire about our private cruises.
Our private cruise charters involve different activities that make your outing fun and memorable. We will take you to different tourist spots that highlight the beauty of nature, and we can also take you to some of the best spots to witness the rich diversity of marine life here in the Sunshine State.
Why Throw a Corporate Team Outing
Before we help you plan your private cruise with us, let’s briefly discuss the benefits of a corporate outing first. Here are some of them:
1. It boosts productivity and provides motivation.
Corporate team outings provide every employee with their much-needed rest and help them to recharge. These things, in turn, help increase motivation and productivity.
2. It improves communication and coordination.
When employees are not feeling stressed or enjoying their work, they communicate more freely. A fun, inclusive activity is a great way to encourage everyone to speak up. Better communication is possible through games, and this, in turn, creates harmony at work.
3. It builds trust and improves performance.
Getting to know the people you work with is vital for building trust and achieving corporate goals. Corporate outings provide an excellent opportunity for employees to break the ice and get to know each other better in a relaxed environment.
Plan Your Corporate Cruise With Us
When planning your private cruise charter with us, you don’t have to think about much. Our team has you covered! We will help you with anything you need to make your outing fun and unforgettable.
Here are some things you might want to consider for your private boat rental with us:
If you want to raise the level of fun, you can give the corporate cruise a theme and encourage people to wear costumes.
A pirate-themed outing can be a great idea, especially when cruising the open waters. It adds a fun element to your private cruise and gives you a feeling you’re on an all-important voyage. Our captains and crew members also dress up and act as pirates to make your experience more realistic.
A company outing wouldn’t be complete without fun games. You can play any games on our pirate ship, provided they don’t compromise anyone’s safety. Of course, our captain and crew will be looking after you to ensure that you remain safe—while still having fun—during your private boat rental with us.
Some of the games we recommend are:
- Dog, Rice, Chicken – This game stimulates your grey cells with lateral thinking and planning. It improves your team’s problem-solving skills.
- Scavenger Hunt – This game includes clues, riddles, and twists and never fails to entertain and encourage collaboration.
- Talking in Circles – This game is quite challenging and fun. It requires a lot of coordination and communication between the teammates.
- Blind Drawing – This game is a team activity that encourages communication and listening. It is deceivingly simple yet effective.
- Salt and Pepper – This game can be a fun way to get to know your team members and to assess your ability to communicate with them effectively.
3. Food and Drinks
We want you to stay energized for the entire duration of your team’s private cruise with us, so there are bagged snacks and drinks available for purchase on board. The available drinks include beer, wine, seltzers, soda, lemonade, and mixed drinks and water.
What We Offer
At Sunshine Scenic Tours, we have three boats you can choose from. We have the Royal Conquest, Dolphin Quest, and Shark Boat. Here are some details about each:
- Royal Conquest – This is the largest boat we have. It is bi-level and has a total length of 46 feet. The Royal Conquest has a carrying capacity of 46 people, and it looks and feels like a real pirate ship.
- Dolphin Quest – The Dolphin Quest, has a capacity of 35 people. We use it for dolphin watching and eco-tours, hence the name. It is also perfect for sunset cruises.
- Shark Boat – Our 40-foot Shark Boat can carry a maximum of 30 people. It’s perfect for witnessing the diverse wildlife in John’s Pass and its surrounding areas.
Take Your Team on an Adventurous Cruise
Going on a private cruise for your company outing is a unique idea that you really should try. This cruise is a thrilling yet, at the same time, relaxing experience that offers a chance to marvel at the beauty and wonder of mother nature and her creations.
At Sunshine Scenic Tours, we will always strive to make your company outing fun and memorable. Our captains and crew members have extensive experience handling different events, so you can rely on them to supply anything you need.
Aside from private cruises, we also offer pirate and dolphin cruises in John’s Pass, FL. For inquiries or reservations, feel free to reach out to our team. We look forward to bringing you to the best natural attractions in Florida!